Cell Phones have become the need for almost everyone right now, but not every person is able to afford these glorious flagship phones. Big mobile phone brands are launching new phones every six months with newer technology every time. Sometimes with increased memory storage and some time with more advanced cameras .
So to gain this lower budget customership, new companies are launching similar technology in cell phones that have advanced features and are on a budget.
Following are some recently launched mobile phones to buy, with all the advanced features that have gained attention in no time and have amazing reviews.
- Oppo A3s
- Huawei Y5
- Tecno Camon 12 air
- Realme 6 Pro
- Infinix Hot 8
- Operating System And Processor: OPPO A3 smartphone runs on Android v8.1 Oreo operating system. The phone is powered by Octa core (2 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A73 + 2 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A53) processor. It runs on the MediaTek Helio P60 Chipset. It has 4 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage.
- Resolution And Display : The smartphone has an IPS LCD display. It measures 156 mm x 75.3 mm x 7.8 mm and weighs 159 grams. The screen has a resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels and 407 ppi pixel density. It has an aspect ratio of 19:9 and screen-to-body ratio of 81.27 %.
- Camera : On the camera front, the buyers get a 8 MP f/2.2 Primary Camera and on the rear, there’s an 16 MP camera with features like Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus. It is backed by a 3400 mAh battery. Connectivity features in the smartphone include WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Volte, and more.
- Storage : The device is fueled with the MediaTek MT6761 chipset 2 gigabytes of RAM and 16 gigabytes of native storage. The microSD slot will enable the Huawei 2019 to enhance the storage up to 256 gigabytes.
- Display: The screen presents an IPS LCD display along with full HD resolution. The screen display provides a 19:9 aspect ratio. The phone comes with an Android 9.0 pie.
- Camera : The front Camera is 5 megapixels. The capacity of the battery is 3020 mAh. That is considered powerful for such a low-end handset.
Tecno Camon 12 Air
- Storage and Processor: The handset is powered by an octa-core processor for making the Tecno’s Camon 12 Air more smooth to function. The chipset is paired with 4 gigabytes of RAM and the internal storage of the smartphone is 64 gigabytes.
- Display : The screen size of the phone is 6.55 inches that will give full HD plus resolution.
- Camera : On the rear of the smartphone, there is a triple rear camera setup. The Tecno Camon’s 12 Air also has got an 8mp selfie camera. The battery of the device is also very powerful with the capacity of 4000 mAh.
Realme 6 Pro
- Processor and Storage :Realme’s 6 Pro is powered by the latest chipset available for the smartphones in the market that is known as Snapdragon 720G. The processor is assisted with eight gigabytes of RAM. It has 128 gigabytes of internal storage capacity to provide room to a huge amount of data
- Camera :The phone is equipped with a quad-camera setup at the rear. The primary sensor is 64 megapixels along with 12 megapixels secondary lens and the 8 MP macro camera and depth sensor of the phone will carry the capacity of 2 megapixels each. It has dual front-facing cameras 16 megapixels and 8 megapixels lenses.
Infinix Hot 8
- Storage and processor : Infinix Hot 8 is powered by Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 .The chipset is packed with 2 gigabytes of RAM and the native storage is 32 gigabytes and can support a memory card of 256 gigabytes.
- Display: The screen measures 6.52 inches with full HD plus the resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels. The aspect ratio is 18:9.
- Camera and battery : Triple rear camera setup with 13 megapixels main sensor and 2 megapixels depth sensor and a QVGA low light third sensor. The Infinix 8 is having an eight megapixels selfie shooter. It has a Li-Po 5000 mAh battery. The operating system is Android 9 pie.