Watches have always been getting more intelligent. A watch is not just a timepiece anymore, it has gathered all the advancement at your wrist and more specifically the ability to link it to a smartphone.From checking your heart rate to calculating the blood pressure, it has taken the place of a personal fitness trainer. Not only this, but it can assist or be your phone as well which means the technology has become more user friendly and easy to handle. Many companies are launching their gears for assistance in almost everything. So to save your time and choose the perfect smartwatch partner, here are some shortlisted items that can provide you the most advanced features of all watches.
Following are the top rated ones:
- Apple Watch Series 5
- Fitbit Versa 2
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Active
- Amazfit Stratos
- Fossil Gen. 5
Apple Watch Series 5
The new Series 5 runs on a new Apple S5 chip inside: 64-bit dual-core S5 processor, up to 2x faster than S3 processor . Apple Watch bands now include purchasable gold options including leather straps. The Series 5 includes 32 GB storage, up from 16 GB from previous models.
The headline feature for this model is the first-ever, always-on display. The new display will always show the time and complications. The new Apple Watch is also the first to include a built-in compass.
Apple is also bringing international emergency services to every cellular model. The Series 5 also brings back ceramic white, and new natural brush and space black titanium models.
- Display Type: LTPO OLED capacitive touchscreen
- Size: 1.78 inches
- Resolution: 448 x 368 pixels
- Display Colors: 16M Colors
- Pixel Density: 326 ppi (pixels per inch)
- Display Protection: Sapphire crystal glass
Fitbit Versa 2
Fitbit has been updating the Versa 2 with new features ever since its launch. New features like the Smart Alarm and additional always-on watch faces are now added up with the latest update of an oxygen level monitor that monitors blood oxygen levels while you sleep.
- Display: 300×300 pixel resolution touch screen AMOLED
- Materials: Aluminum watch case and buckle with flexible Classic band
- Wireless: Bluetooth 4.0 and 802.11 b/g/n WiFi
- Water resistance: Up to 50 meters and sweat, rain, and splash proof
- Sensors: 3-axis accelerometer, optical heart rate monitor, altimeter, ambient light sensor, vibration motor, NFC, microphone, and relative SpO2 sensor
- Battery life: 5+ days of standard smartwatch usage
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active
The Galaxy Watch Active 2 is comfortable during workouts and when sleeping. An updated running coach works fairly well. The touch bezel lets you navigate between menus easily. It comes in two sizes and there’s an LTE option.
- Type: Super Amoled capacitive touch screen, 16M colors
- Size: 1.4 inches
- Resolution: 360 x 360 pixels, 1:1 ratio
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass
Amazfit comes with the style you want for sports or business. Stratos combines multiple materials and techniques, including 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass, delicate minute markers, a reflective color screen that can be seen clearly even under bright sunlight, and a hand-polished ceramic bezel. Ceramic is durable enough to withstand all your daily challenges and will deliver a beautifully timeless look.
Three 316L stainless-steel physical buttons plus a responsive touch screen make it easy to control all the watch functions while the case uses a 3-D laser carbon-fiber texture throughout.
- Screen. 1.34inch reflective low-power consumption color display screen. …
- Processor. 1.2GHz Dual-Core Processor.
- RAM. 512M RAM. …
- GPS. Low-power consumption GPS + GLONASS two-satellite positioning.
- Wireless connection. Wi-Fi IEEE 802.11b/g 2.4GHz；Bluetooth 4.0.
- Sensor. Optical heart rate sensor (PPG) …
Fossil Gen. 5
The Fossil Gen 5 run google’s wear OS software have come in many different designs from various different manufacturers, and work with both Android and the iPhone. Fossil Group, which includes the signature Fossil brand and many others such as Michael Kors, Diesel, Misfit and Skagen, has been making the best of Wear OS, but often that simply hasn’t been good enough.
Fossil’s fifth-generation smartwatch, the Gen 5, is important for the whole of Wear OS, as its internal workings will also form the basis of all of Fossil Group’s various smartwatches.
- Screen: 1.28in AMOLED (328ppi)
- Case size: 44mm.
- Case thickness: 12mm.
- Band size: standard 22mm.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 3100.
- RAM: 1GB.
- Storage: 8GB.
- Operating system: Wear OS